Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fifth Post

I love music that makes people want to sing along. I love singing along to my favorite songs. When you express your feelings in song, it brings your true feelings to the surface and it is amazing. In song, the world seems to disappear and make everything seem less important. Here are some links to my favorite songs to sing along with:
(Some are sad and some are happy)
I Will Always Love You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_XTEp18uM&ob=av2n
Stereo Hearts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E&ob=av3n

Please comment on some songs that make you want to sing out loud! <3

KeRmIt

3 comments:

  1. All show tunes, including Disney songs that were made before the year 2000 (refer to 4th post). I know I might seem lame...but there aren't many artists out there that I enjoy at the moment. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. The only artist that I like all of their songs is Blind Pilot.

      Delete
  2. I don't necessarily like certain ARTISTS at the moment, but I do like different songs out there. I appreciate anyone who can write and really hear music and play instruments. Also, trained voices are great to listen to. But I don't like famous people who can't even sing and use auto tune.

    ReplyDelete