Sunday, September 9, 2012

20! Now let's talk about my nerdiness...

Okay, so I just have to express my love for a few things. My obsession would be a better word for it.
Anyway,
I love
1. Psych
2. Harry Potter
3. Cupcakes
4. Ukuleles
5. Being a pro drummer
-and-
last but not least.....
6. PANDAS!!!

So, let me explain my obsession of Psych-
I love Psych so much! It reminds me of the relationship between me and one of my best friends, Emmria. I love Emmria a lot and I am so happy that we are good friends. Psych is funny and I love Shawn's nicknames for Gus. :) I love Juliet's and Shawn's relationship, because it is so funny! Lassie is probably my favorite character, though!
So, I must leave you and I will tell you about my other obsessions at a later date. BUT! I will leave you with this quote from Lassie...
"I would rather shower with a bear."
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment