Hello all! Like Alessia in the previous post, I am so sad that we've not done anything on here. So I'm going to make up for it right now with a RANT.
I'm aware that I do this a lot. Oh well. This will be good and bad things.
Okay, so I am not so much a fan of school. This happens EVERY YEAR - a teacher loses assignments, costing me my grade. And people think I'm lying about it because it happens EVERY YEAR. I am not a liar. It happened. Multiple times. And it's hurting my grade. Which makes me a little upset, you know?
Also with school. Up until this year I did not realize how many idiots are in the world right now. I swear they spawn at Junior High schools. Mean, selfish, immature, bratty teenagers. It makes me embarrassed to be one because of these guys. Everything about them makes my skin crawl. Ugh.
Other than that, it's going well. I am in love with my Drama class. Musical theatre is very promising as well. I love English and I've decided to become a teacher in that subject. :)
The worst part of school is that I wish my old friends were there. I say it every day that I miss them all. They are the most beautiful people, the greatest people I have ever met and I love them all dearly. I hate that I have lost them because of where we live. I don't see them often enough and I am terrified that it is going to impact me negatively.
I've discovered a passion for literature and art now. I can draw and write all of my feelings and it makes me happier. Hopefully it will get me somewhere good.
Anyway, that is all for this post. I will also post another one in a minute. Thanks for reading!
Sme thing happens in multiple classes each year for me. Plus, where would we be without stupid people.
ReplyDelete