Monday, April 1, 2013

Number Twenty Six!!

    Are you all ready to just read and read and read? I'm ready to express my hatred and my passion for everything and anything right now. So hold on tight. This is going to go all over the place.
    Thankfully I've made friends at my school. Most of them are in drama and Musical Theater with me. Speaking of which: I am in love. With Drama. It is the most amazing thing. It's my life now. I don't know how I'd live without it, to be honest. It is my escape.
     A lot of my friends have been going through some really hard things. With their parents. And other things, too. It's scary. I can't believe that people go through the things they do. I mean, the worst things you can imagine, too. It's horrible and it makes me sad because there is nothing I can do about it. Nothing anybody can do. I feel so helpless sometimes. It's crazy. I know.
     Something really awful that I've been feeling lately... it makes me sick... me and my Ren friends are growing away from each other. I hate it. I email or message them on FB, and I hardly get replies. We don't have time for each other any more. I hate it. They are my family. My best friends. My sisters. My brothers. And I haven't seen many of them in over 6 months. I've cried a lot over it. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way. If I should give up and move on. It hurts, but is that my last option? I hope not.
    I'm so stressed out lately. School is hard. It counts now. And next year is High School, and I don't feel ready. I still feel too young, but I can date in less than nine months. And drive. Everything is happening so quickly, I can barely keep track of time. My interests and my choices are changing dramatically. I feel like some of the Renaissance kids wouldn't even recognize me if they were with me. I don't know if I'm changing for better or for worse.
    Well there it is. I'll post more later so that you don't get too terribly bored with this. Thank you for reading! Please comment in an email or below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment