I'm so sorry to post so much, but there's a lot I have to get off my chest!
So just a few minutes ago, I was watching segments from my favorite Disney movies... (I'll put the links on so that you can see what kind of stuff I like...if you want to. If not, this is for my benefit haha).
HELLFIRE:
IF I NEVER KNEW YOU:
SIMBA AND SCAR:
Anyway, sorry got off subject there. My point is... all of these movies were made BEFORE the year 2000. That struck me as interesting. And also: all of these movies have sort of dark parts that have conflicts. Disney hasn't DARED to do that lately.
Why is that?!
Also... have you noticed how these older movies NEVER get old? And lately Disney movies have begun to annoy me. This makes me sad. I mean, Disney is sooo good, what an amazing legacy, right? But they're losing the touch because they only put happiness there. What happened to fear? Despair? All the negative emotions besides sadness...?
The villains I love to hate?!
That is all. Please comment. ;)
-ERYN-
-ERYN-
I agree with EVERYTHING that you just said.
ReplyDeleteWell, you know...the only animated (not original animation) feature film I can think of from Disney and only Disney is Tangled. That has conflict and opposition. But you know, it is COMPUTER animated. Part of me wishes they would do the drawn out stuff...
ReplyDelete