Friday, April 27, 2012

First Post

I decided I'm going to do the first post...

I don't know if I love this, or if I hate it. I guess it's a mix of both. 

Listening to sad music when you're sad...

I don't know why we do it. But I have a theory. Because when you're sad, you need something to build you back up. Like when some people feel bad about themselves, they make fun of some people. So when some people are sad, they listen to sad songs, because the people in the songs are worse off than them.

I don't know. What do you think? In the meantime, here:


-ERYN-

4 comments:

  1. I know! But I just listen to any music I feel like listening to. I only have so many songs on my ipod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing! I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian Crain is amazing. He is magical. Try his other songs. I suggest Fire, Wind, Butterfly Waltz, Canon in D, or Ice, or...well, I suppose the list could go on forever. Just search for him and the music almost literally speaks to your soul!

      Delete
  3. As soon as the song started, tears came to my eyes. Okay. Brian Crain is my favorite EVER.

    ReplyDelete