Saturday, May 12, 2012

Eighth Post? I think?

Yes, here it is. Eighth post.
And it's a crazy one. If you go to my blog: http://allabouteryn.blogspot.com You'll get more information about what is bugging me.

May. The month. I hate it with a burning, fiery passion that engulfs my soul and chokes my mind. 
Intense.

Anyway, I just hate how all the teachers, like, secretly plot to pile EVERYTHING THEY POSSIBLY CAN onto us and then we're stressed and we die a little inside.

But I shall find a bright side to this. Give me a minute.

...

Aha. I have come up with a somewhat logical bright side. :)

After all that slavery...I mean school work... we have something to look forward to. Something that makes it all worth it. Something called

SUMMER BREAK.

I am excited. I have literally never been more excited for it ever ever before. I think it's because I'm starting a new adventure next school year.

But to all you teachers out there: cut us some slack. Lay off the paperwork, guys, come on!

Love, Eryn

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm feeling it...I agree! I mean, May is a fine month, I just don't know about school. :) SUMMER! COME!

    ReplyDelete