Sunday, May 13, 2012

Numero 9....

Well, I just wanted to say something about Summer. This might make you want Summer more, but I promise you, that is not my intention.

Every year, during the school year, I am yearning for Summer most of the year. The days go so SLOWLY and Summer seems so far away. Then the last 2 weeks of school (RIGHT NOW! :) fly past! Right as soon as I reach Summer, I am so excited for the great stuff that I have planned., and I have a FANTASTIC time.

THEN, about one month after Summer has started, I want SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!  Crazy, I know. Oh well, that is just me.

-kErMiT-

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Ada, I don't think it's just you. I miss school so much during the summer, and ache for summer during the school year. I totally get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling too... but here's how I see it. I think it is not school that I want... I want order. A schedule. I want to see ALL MY FRIENDS TOGETHER all at the same time again.
    And we'll probably never have that happen again.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unless u plan like a party or activity with all ur friends. :)

      Delete
  3. True, but unfortunately they will probably not all show up. And I have so many friends at RA that it'd be impossible. :P

    ReplyDelete