So, I know it isn't really my turn. :P BUT I REALLY WANNA RANT!
Except,
This is a cool rant. :)
It's mostly a happy rant. I guess.....
ANYWAYS, onto my RANT!!! Woohoo!
I must bring to your attention, something awesome.
Have any of you ever heard of....
Nick Vujicic?
COOLEST PERSON EVER.
He's a pretty darn awesome dude.
He talked about bullying and did a cool activity about bullying and suicide. I ain't gonna tell you what happened, because that is personal, but I have never been more inspired in my life.
So, I'm bullied. To say the least. Not too badly, just people call me names and I don't really have any true friends. You know the friend that you can tell everything to? The one that you have lots of inside jokes with?The one that is always there for you? Yeah. I don't have one of those. I'm not really a loner, but it feels like people just talk to me when they need a laugh.
I'm kind of an awkward person and so when I think something, it just comes blurting out of my mouth and people laugh at me. So, yeah. I never have a good friend to talk to about my problems or anything.
Though, I do have a really cool friend that I shared something super personal with...
I am not gonna tell you his name for privacy's sake, but let's call him, Pepe. I like the name Pepe. :)
Anyway, I have to stay three hours after school on Fridays and so, Pepe stayed with me and my little brother and we played wall ball and just hung out. It was super duper fun. Pepe is a super sweet guy and he's a really good friend.
So, in closing, I just want to say,
Bullying is not cool. Like really. Bullying really affects people's lives. I should know. Even if you think you aren't being that mean, it can still hurt. Some kids are sensitive. Deal with it.
Nick Vujicic is my role model. Did I mention he has gone through his whole life (he's thirty) with no arms and no legs? He has one foot with two toes. And he is the coolest person in the world.
Who is Potato Nerdy? Is it Ada?
ReplyDeleteYes, ma'am. It's Ada.
ReplyDeleteBy the way: Nick Vujicic came to my school. I was four rows away from him. He is amazing.