I absolute HATE it when people be annoying on purpose, just to make you steam...
Okay, hate is a strong word.
I EXTREMELY dislike when people are annoying on purpose.
Example:
I was sitting on the couch up at my cabin, reading Anne Frank's diary. I was having a grand old time reading and I was really into the book. I hear this quiet whisper,
"Ada.... Ada..."
I look up to see my little brother crouching behind the fireplace, whispering,
"Ada.... Ada..."
So I calmly went back to my book and ignored the whispers. Teo seemed to lose interest and went back to playing on Scratch.
After only about 5 minutes, I heard MORE noise coming from Mateo.
"Hey, Ada. Hey, hey, Ada. Hey, Ada. Hey, Ada. Look, Ada."
"WHAT?!" I finally looked up just to get him to stop.
"Nothing." He looked back at the laptop screen.
"Gah!" I was extremely annoyed but went back to my book.
Another about 15 minutes later, my mom, Mateo and sat on the floor, playing Bohnanza. (A German bean planting card game.) It was my turn, so I took it, and I presented a bean that Mateo was planting, so obviously he had to go off the handle.
"OH MY GOSH!!!! Oh, oh! I WANT IT!!!! PLEASE!?!?!?!" He writhed on the floor and continued begging.
"Fine! Just.. Shut up!" I gave him the card and he was quiet.
For 20 seconds. By my mom's turn, he was freaking out.
This post isn't necessarily about people being annoying on PURPOSE, I just needed to vent my feelings.
Thank you for bearing with me. :D
OH! BTW-- I am turning 14 in 2 months! :D :) =) =D
Haha don't you just love family :P
ReplyDeleteFamily. Isn't it about time... that they stop being so obnoxioius??? Oh I totally get it, Ada.
ReplyDeleteIn 2 months! You'll be a Mia Maid!!! :D
I KNOW! :)
Delete